Submitted by: Luanne Zimmerman, Western Sugar Employee
- 3 eggs
- 2 cups of milk
- 1/2 cup flour
- 1 Tbs. GW Granulated Sugar
- pinch of salt
- Grease for frying
- Beat eggs until well blended.
- Add flour and milk alternately.
- Stir in GW Granulated Sugar and salt.
- Let batter set about 1 hour before using.
- Batter will be thin.
- Drop a thin layer of batter in a lightly greased frying pan and tip pan to spread batter.
- Brown and turn to brown other side.
- Pancakes are supposed to be thin, almost like crepes.
- Serve with butter, syrup, jelly or jam, GW Powdered Sugar or fruit preserves.