Submitted by: Luanne Zimmerman, Western Sugar Employee
“These are my favorite!”
- 1 cup GW Granulated Sugar
- 1 cup GW Light Brown Sugar
- 1 cup shortening
- 2 eggs
- 2 cups sifted flour
- 1 tsp. baking soda
- 1/2 tsp. salt
- 2 cups finely crushed potato chips
- 1 cup finely chopped nuts (optional)
- Cream GW Granulated Sugar and GW Light Brown Sugar and shortening together.
- Add eggs and mix well.
- In a separate bowl mix flour, salt, and baking soda.
- Add to creamed mixture with the potato chip crumbs and nuts (if used).
- Shape about a teaspoonful into a ball.
- Place on an engrossed cookie sheet and flatten with a small glass.
- Bake at 325 degrees for 10 minutes.