Submitted by: Kaitlin Behan, Western Sugar Employee
- 1 cup butter, softened
- 1/2 cup GW Powdered Sugar
- 2 cups flour
- 1 tsp. salt
- 4 medium eggs, slightly beaten
- 2 cups GW Granulated Sugar
- 4 Tbs. four
- 1/3 cup lemon juice and pulp
- Grease bottom and sides of 9×13 pan.
- Mix crust ingredients with a fork and press into pan. Let it go up the sides a little.
- Bake at 325* for 25-30 minutes until it begins to brown slightly.
- Mix filling ingredients with fork and pour over hot crust.
- Return to oven and bake another 20-25 minutes.
- Remove and sprinkle with GW Powdered Sugar.
- Allow to cool before cutting.