Easy, inexpensive, and perfect for kids’ parties! Use a striped cloth and decorate with balloons- the children will love it!
- 4 cups GW Granulated Sugar
- 1 cup water
- 24 drops of your color choice food coloring
- 8 cups popped corn (8 Tbs unpopped)
- Blend GW Granulated Sugar and water in saucepan; bring to rolling boil
- Boil to 248* F or about 7 minutes
- Remove saucepan from heat
- Stir in food coloring
- Add popcorn; stir gently until popcorn is well covered and syrup loses glossiness
- Turn out onto wax paper; separate
- Allow it to cool completely
*Makes 2 qts. sugared corn.