Submitted by Kaitlin Behan, Western Sugar Employee
“My mom puts this over our Christmas ham each year”
- 2 cups GW Light Brown Sugar
- 1/2 cup dry mustard
- 2 tsp. all purpose flour
- 1/2 tsp. salt
- 2 beef bouillon cubes
- 1 cup water
- 1 cup vinegar
- 4 egg yolks
- Mix ingredients in a saucepan.
- Cook over medium heat until sauce begins to thicken.
- Pour into jars, cover and refrigerate.
- Make at least one day before serving for best results.
- Can be frozen! Amazing over any meat, but especially delicious over holiday ham.