JOB REQUIREMENTS and RESPONSIBILITIES
- Adhere to The Core Values of The Western Sugar Cooperative:
- Safety, Integrity – Openness & Trust – Teamwork – Entrepreneurship – Social Responsibility
- Be self-motivated, disciplined, and capable and willing to make independent decisions
- Have good oral and written communication skills and strong computer skills
- Use and believe in good maintenance practices and continue to promote their use throughout the facility
- Possess a strong maintenance background including a good understanding of the process functions and operations which aid in quality maintenance performance
- Exhibit excellent time management, multi-tasking, and organizational skills
- Have strong knowledge of all shop equipment and be able to operate/maintain shop equipment and have the necessary hand tools necessary to perform the tasks required.
- Be able to work well with many people in a variety of job capacities
- It is especially important that the successful candidate be able to work with the Warehouse and maintenance groups as one team to increase productivity and enhance the quality of operations
- Be able to coach, teach, lead, and train
- Be able and willing to work the universal shift schedule and/or overtime.
Applicants need to:
- Have a high school diploma or equivalent
- Be adept at pipe fitting
- Must have strong computer skills
- Possess their own hand tools
- Be capable of overhauling, repairing and caring for industrial facility equipment
- Be competent at basic blueprint reading
- Be proficient in welding—Steel, stainless and aluminum—Mig, tig, stick and gas
Please submit all resumes in PDF form to: email@example.com
It is the policy of The Western Sugar Cooperative not to discriminate against any employee or any applicant for employment because of age, race, religion, color, handicap, sex, physical condition, developmental disability, sexual orientation or national origin. This policy shall include, but not be limited to, the following: recruitment and employment, promotion, demotion, transfer, compensation, selection for training, layoff and termination.Western Sugar Cooperative is a Drug Free workplace.