Title: Top Mechanic
Location: Scottsbluff, NE
The Top Mechanic is part of a team that is responsible for the troubleshooting, maintenance, and repair of all mechanical equipment throughout the facility.
- Be a safety leader with solid safety behaviors and demonstrated leadership. Working with others to perform against the plant site safety plan with the goal of being a zero injury workplace.
- Responsible for the maintenance of process and packaging equipment throughout the facility consisting of but not limited to pumps, belt conveyors, scroll conveyors, chains, sprockets, fans, bearings
- Responsible for welding, cutting, setting equipment and dismantling equipment
- Responsible for using hand and power tools
- Work within a rotating shift or shift operation
- Commitment to regular attendance
Skill & Experience Requirements
- Two year technical degree or equivalent experience preferred
- Maintenance/mechanical experience working with process and packaging equipment
- Basic understanding of vibration equipment, laser alignment, and oil analysis
- Strong computer skills
- Possess time management skills
- Proven trouble shooting skills and ability
- Good oral and written communication skills
- Knowledge of sugar factory processes a plus
Travel Requirements: None
Wage: Up to$27.95
Please submit all resumes in Word or PDF form to:
It is the policy of The Western Sugar Cooperative not to discriminate against any employee or any applicant for employment because of age, race, religion, color, handicap, sex, physical condition, developmental disability, sexual orientation or national origin. This policy shall include, but not be limited to, the following: recruitment and employment, promotion, demotion, transfer, compensation, selection for training, layoff and termination.Western Sugar Cooperative is a Drug Free workplace.