This is a full-time position
Location: Fort Morgan, CO
JOB REQUIREMENTS and RESPONSIBILITIES
- A commitment to the core values of The Western Sugar Cooperative
- Be committed to the Core Values of Western Sugar Cooperative
- Safety – Integrity – Openness & Trust – Teamwork Entrepreneurship – Social Responsibility
- Be a safety leader with solid safety behaviors and demonstrated leadership
- Maintain receipts, records, and withdrawals from the storeroom.
- Receive, unload, and shelve supplies.
- Ensure adequate record keeping and manage all documentation to confirm proper stock levels and maintain inventory control.
- Inform requestors of direct order deliveries.
- Track chemical usage and inventory and work with supervisor to avoid outages.
- Work with supervisor to ensure tasks are completed daily.
- Other Duties as assigned.
- Applicants must be capable of taking the responsibility for performing all operations of the storeroom.
- Ability to play a key role in the proper care and maintenance oof our direct orders, stock orders, including receiving, issuing, and managing inventory.
- 5 to 7 years of Storeroom experienced preferred.
- Excellent computer competence (Outlook, Word, PowerPoint, Excel, SAP)
- Must be able to handle several priorities at one time
- Strong customer focus mind-set
- Solid leadership and influencing skills
- Friendly, results oriented, and collaborative
- Must be able to qualify and operate a forklift.
- Organized and detail oriented
- Good math skills
- High School Diploma or Equivalent
Please apply by sending resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
It is the policy of The Western Sugar Cooperative not to discriminate against any employee or any applicant for employment because of age, race, religion, color, handicap, sex, physical condition, developmental disability, sexual orientation or national origin. This policy shall include, but not be limited to, the following: recruitment and employment, promotion, demotion, transfer, compensation, selection for training, layoff and termination.
Western Sugar Cooperative is a Drug Free workplace
Employees should understand this job will not be awarded on a trial basis. It is, therefore, the employee’s responsibility to investigate the duties of the job being applied for.
NOTE: All these skills and experiences outlined above are preferred but are not required to be considered for this position.