We are looking for people to join our Western Sugar Team!!
This is a full-time position
Pay: $16.00 per hour
We are now hiring for our Campaign Season
No Experience necessary as we will train the right people –
*Must be willing to work rotating 8 or 12 hour shifts on your feet.
*Must be able to pass Pre-screen and Random drug screen testing
*$16 an hour starting pay with many opportunities to advance to different positions with increased pay.
*Potential to Stay on or become year around at the end of campaign season.
- Be a safety leader with solid safety behaviors and demonstrated leadership
- Commitment to regular attendance
- Process Helper – willing to learn multiple positions
- Actively communicate with the Shift Supervisor and all Team members
- Requires multi-tasking, good organizational skills and self- motivation
- Effective verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to read and understand technical manuals
- Ability to work within a rotating or fix shift schedule
Skill & Experience Requirements
- Must have a high school diploma or equivalent
- Willingness to clean and maintain a clean and safe production area
- Good oral and written communication skills
- Ability to learn the In-depth knowledge of the sugar factory processes
Travel Requirements: None
Job Types: Full-time, Seasonal
Or send your Resume to : firstname.lastname@example.org
Or apply at the factory:
2100 E Overland Drive
Scottsbluff, NE 69361
It is the policy of The Western Sugar Cooperative not to discriminate against any employee or any applicant for employment because of age, race, religion, color, handicap, sex, physical condition, developmental disability, sexual orientation or national origin. This policy shall include, but not be limited to, the following: recruitment and employment, promotion, demotion, transfer, compensation, selection for training, layoff and termination.Western Sugar Cooperative is a Drug Free workplace