We are looking for people to join our Western Sugar Team!!
We are now hiring for our Campaign Season
No Experience necessary as we will train the right people –
*Must be willing to work rotating 8 hour shifts on your feet.
*Must be able to pass Pre-screen and Random drug screen testing
*$18 an hour starting pay with many opportunities to advance to different positions with increased pay.
*Potential to Stay on year around at the end of campaign season.
- Be a safety leader with solid safety behaviors and demonstrated leadership
- Commitment to regular attendance
- Process Helper – willing to learn multiple positions
- Actively communicate with the Shift Supervisor and all Team members
- Requires multi-tasking, good organizational skills and self motivation
- Effective verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to read and understand technical manuals
- Ability to work within a rotating or fix shift schedule
Skill & Experience Requirements
- Must have a high school diploma or equivalent
- Willingness to clean and maintain a clean and safe production area
- Good oral and written communication skills
- Ability to learn the In-depth knowledge of the sugar factory processes
Travel Requirements, if any (please indicate percentage):
Job Types: Full-time, Temporary
Pay: $18.00 per hour
- Or fill out an application at the factory: 18317 Highway 114 Fort Morgan, CO 80701
- Or send your resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org
It is the policy of The Western Sugar Cooperative not to discriminate against any employee or any applicant for employment because of age, race, religion, color, handicap, sex, physical condition, developmental disability, sexual orientation or national origin. This policy shall include, but not be limited to, the following: recruitment and employment, promotion, demotion, transfer, compensation, selection for training, layoff and termination. Western Sugar Cooperative is a Drug Free workplace