The Western Sugar Cooperative has an opportunity for a part-time Receptionist/Administrative Assistant. This position is responsible for assisting the Executive Assistant/Office Manager with various duties at the Denver, CO corporate office. This position requires the individual to be able to multi-task, ability to work with various personalities in various departments as well with senior management.
This person must have the ability to multi-task, be flexible and have a cordial and pleasant personality in person and in conversations with all incoming and outgoing telephone calls.
- Answer and direct incoming calls to the appropriate persons
- Greet and direct visitors to the office
- Sort incoming mail on a daily basis
- Be able to work with outgoing mail and shipping procedures
- Help keep the kitchen stocked, clean and orderly throughout the day
- Assist Office Manager with assigned tasks
- Be able to take direction with ease and be able to work independently
- Be organized and able to follow through with projects until complete
Skill & Experience Requirements
- Excellent computer competence (Office Outlook, Word, PowerPoint, Excel, etc.)
- Must be able to handle several priorities at one time
- Strong customer focus mind-set
- Friendly, results oriented, and collaborative