Title: Operating Electrician
As an Operating Electrician, your role is to safely carry out the preventative and predictive electrical maintenance of all our manufacturing equipment. Furthermore, to safely troubleshoot, repair, and improve the functionality and reliability for all electrical, electromechanical, installations and repairs. Be a self-motivated team member and possess good organizational and time management skills.
- Be a safety leader with solid safety behaviors and demonstrated leadership
- Follows GMP guidelines and maintains a clean and safe work environment
- Demonstrate good electrical and mechanical practices and promote throughout the facility
- Reports to the Electrical and Instrumentation Supervisor to perform electrical and instrumentation practices safely and reliable.
- Be able to read and interpret all electrical schematics for the plant
- Knowledgeable of electrical nominal voltages of 24VDC, 110 VAC through 480 VAC 3 phase
- Participate in root cause and corrective actions to process chokepoints
- Installation of conduit and wire in a neat correct manner and to NEC code
- Basic troubleshooting of Motor Control Centers and effective motor maintenance
- Have basic computer knowledge (Word, Excel, Access etc…)
- Excellent verbal, written, communications
- Be able to work the universal schedule
- Strong customer focus mind-set
- Friendly, results oriented, and collaborative
- Be able to handle several priorities at one time
High school diploma or GED equivalent. Associates degree (preferred with an emphasis in electrical or industrial technology)
Experience Requirements (Years/Type):
A two year technical degree (preferred) or at least three years of experience working in preventative and routine electrical maintenance in a manufacturing, technical, or military environment
Travel Requirements, if any (please indicate percentage):
Up to 5%
Please submit all resumes in Word or PDF form to:firstname.lastname@example.org
It is the policy of The Western Sugar Cooperative not to discriminate against any employee or any applicant for employment because of age, race, religion, color, handicap, sex, physical condition, developmental disability, sexual orientation or national origin. This policy shall include, but not be limited to, the following: recruitment and employment, promotion, demotion, transfer, compensation, selection for training, layoff and termination.