Location: Scottsbluff, NE
The Maintenance Utility is responsible for the troubleshooting, maintenance, and repair ofall mechanical equipmentthroughoutthefacility.
- Be a safety leader with solid safety behaviors and demonstrated leadership. Working with others to perform against the plant site safety plan with the goal of being a zero injury workplace.
- Commitment to regular attendance
- Responsible for the maintenance of process and packaging equipment throughout the facility consisting of but not limited to pumps, belt conveyors, scroll conveyors, chains, sprockets, fans, bearings
- Requires multi-tasking, good organizational skills, and self motivation
- Responsible for using hand and power tools
- Able to work within a 12 hour rotating shift operation
- Must use good maintenance practices
- Able to lift and carry up to 50 pounds
Skill & Experience Requirements
- High School Diploma or equivalent preferred
- Maintenance/mechanical experience working with process and packaging equipment
- Able to safely operate a forklift and/or front end loaders
- Basic computer skills
- Possess time management skills
- Proven trouble shooting skills and ability
- Good oral and written communication skills
- Knowledge of sugar factory processes a plus
Travel Requirements: None
Please submit all resumes in PDF form to: email@example.com
It is the policy of The Western Sugar Cooperative not to discriminate against any employee or any applicant for employment because of age, race, religion, color, handicap, sex, physical condition, developmental disability, sexual orientation or national origin. This policy shall include, but not be limited to, the following: recruitment and employment, promotion, demotion, transfer, compensation, selection for training, layoff and termination.Western Sugar Cooperative is a Drug Free workplace.