E & I Technician
Pay based on skills ($27.85 to $41.72/hour range)
JOB REQUIREMENTS and RESPONSIBILITIES
- Commitment to personal and food safety as well as efficient operations.
- Applicants must have good oral and written communication skills
- Commitment to regular attendance
- Use and believe in good maintenance practices and continue to promote their use throughout the facility
- Basic computer knowledge
- Applicants should possess ability to develop effective time management skills
- Job requires multi-tasking, good organizational skills, and self motivation
- Applicants must work well within a crew context, and lead/coordinate electrical tasks & functions.
- Applicants must possess a comprehensive set of quality hand tools.
- Applicants must be capable of learning how to repair and care for industrial facility equipment used in beet sugar processing.
- Candidate may be required to work the universal schedule depending on company needs.
- Sufficient knowledge of the beet sugar process to identify and diagnose electrical issues.
- Must possess Industrial or Commercial Electric experience
- Must possess knowledge of Instrumentation
- Must have or be able to obtain certification to operate Mobile Equipment
- Electrical skills, including, but not limited to:
- Motor Maintenance
- Welding Racks
- Installing conduit
- Basic MCC Controls
- AC/DC Circuits
- Electric Schematics
- PLC Frequency Drive Knowledge
- Valves and Transmitter Control Systems
- High School Diploma or Equivalent
Employees should understand this job will not be awarded on a trial basis. It is, therefore, the employee’s responsibility to investigate the duties of the job. All applicants welcome.
Classification within the position (Trainee, 4, 3, 2 and 1) will be dependent on skill level.
Or submit your resume in PDF form to: email@example.com
It is the policy of The Western Sugar Cooperative not to discriminate against any employee or any applicant for employment because of age, race, religion, color, handicap, sex, physical condition, developmental disability, sexual orientation or national origin. This policy shall include, but not be limited to, the following: recruitment and employment, promotion, demotion, transfer, compensation, selection for training, layoff and termination. Western Sugar Cooperative is a Drug Free workplace.